Friday 4 May 2012

A Heads Up

I am sure alot of our readers already know Royal Mail have increased their prices as of the end of April, material prices have also gone up for me this year and Folksy have increased their commission rates.



Grumble grumble grumble........... 
I am trying to remember it's not all doom and gloom but my prices are going to have to increase.
I will make sure there is little a noticeable increase as possible but some changes will be inevitable.
Good news is I hear that with the weight bands for postage costs getting wider means multiple purchases will cost less to send so people will have to buy more at a time and get a saving ;)



I have not as yet got round to changing my prices (I will explain what has been keeping me so busy in a post soon) so please take advantage of my not yet increased delivery costs and prices on Etsy and Folksy.

All price changes I hope to be implemented by the week of the 14th so get in there if you've had your eye on something and grab something lovely at a reduced price.




No comments:

Post a Comment