Wednesday 24 August 2011

Candy Sweets.......

Being on the last stint of getting ready for Art Wave 2011 and Amberley next week I had to rush out a whole new batch of earrings realising I only had a handful left! Arrhh. This task of rushing out tiny mini sculptures of ladybirds, bees and stars is enough to drive even the most patient person to absolute insanity! Your hands seem massive, you become a cumbersome giant and if I paint my fingers or drop one one more time I may just kill someone!!  Never the less they do end up looking so cute and charming painted all brightly in underglazes, reminding me of pick a mix from the sweet shop as a kid.....


 Those with keen eyes may notice a few Christmas puddings with handpainted red and green holly sprigs.....I know I know it's too soon but I just couldn't resist! :) Ding Dong Merrily........


Have you bought or made anything for Christmas yet?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment