Wednesday 12 October 2011

Recent Inpsiration



 

  





 

 





I have recently been coming up with new ideas for products and art works and so have been taking my camera every where with me and snapping all sorts of things I see in the hope of incorporating these ideas into my work.
It's funny what inspires us and by taking pictures I keep a record of sorts of what I was thinking and feeling at the time that I can later use when creating in my workshop.

Sometimes it can be the strangest thing that gets my creative juices flowing, like in the picture of that funny looking creature ( prizes for anyone who knows what that is!? ).  The perfect symmetry of his face and his huge staring eyes are just fascinating! He was making this defensive knocking noise as well which made it all seem so exotic and alien.
And those dandelion like puffy seed heads are so fragile and soft and ready to blow away any instant, I ponder and long to recreate that feeling into one of my pieces.  

Inspiration comes to us in so many ways.........what is your inspiration?  x x
I'd love to hear your comments



No comments:

Post a Comment