Monday 31 October 2011

New Art Panel

Getting ready for the Christmas rush I decided to make a few new pieces to include in the shows I am going to be doing soon including this Display Panel. 
It comes with the acrylic stand ready to display and I like that you can place it on a surface rather than the traditional hanging on a wall so it's like a table top work of art that you can touch and run your finger across.



I was inspired to make this whilst walking over the South Downs nearby where I live.  The meadows were full of white clover seed heads bobbing up above the grass and bouncing in the wind.  While lazing in the grass I took a lovely picture on eye level with the grass so it looked like you were submerged within it like a mouse might feel.


 I am so proud of this one that I've put it on both my Etsy and Folksy shops. I'd better go make another one for the Christmas shows now!

2 comments: