Sunday 3 July 2011

Summer is Here!


Summer must finally be here as the weather is well and truly lovely!

As always I couldn't help getting green fingered in the garden again this year and for the first time ever I have grown Sunflowers!
There are sooo beautiful and are often a huge inspiration for me. 

I can see why the Native Americans held them in such esteem as one of the 'four sisters'. A very spiritual and breathtakingly powerful plant. I love them!

I have also recently become sightly addicted to randomly searching on Folksy for loads of gorgeous things that I want to own.  Unfortunately I can't have them all but I did manage to afford these fabulous skull cat collars from Crimson Rich Desirewww.folksy.com/shops/CrimsonRichDesire
Large imageThe skulls are cast in ivory plastic from real animal skulls and are just soo cool!  Have a look and check em out!  My cat seems to think they rock too (loving the proper goth face!)

No comments:

Post a Comment