Saturday 3 December 2011

Exhibition at the Cow Shed Studio

I have been so rushed off my feet the last two weeks it has been great fun and rather manic! I had a fair to do, commissions to make, orders to send and an exhibition to complete!


Amazingly I did get all the work I wanted made for the exhibition including some new bits such as this rather lovely impressed dish


And a few new framed pieces 


Such as this one I call 'Unfurling'


This piece almost didn't make to the show as the glass got smash the morning of the exhibition!
Early morning, glass and a grumpy fiancĂ© after being woken way too early by a naughty kitty do not mix.
Somehow luckily we were able to laugh about it!

If you are around the area or know someone who is the Cow Shed Christmas Exhibition is wonderful.
With a select handful of well established artisans and makers including 

Jewellery by Misha Seelhoff

Sculpture by Victoria Lovell

Botanical Painting and illustration by Alice Harman to name but a few

I am very privileged and lucky to be amongst them x



No comments:

Post a Comment